Market Snap Shot
SIGN UP FOR A FREE LAMBERT MARKET SNAPSHOT
Are you considering buying or selling a home in the Lambert High School district? Sign up for Market Snapshot to keep tabs on all the activity around your home including new listings, pending and sold properties.
FREE MARKET REPORT – Featuring both FMLS and MLS Market Snapshot w/ Real Time Data! All data is provided by local MLS boards members and updated daily – The best source for real-time residential pricing information. Find out how much your home is worth!
Also Find Out:
- What homes are currently for sale in your neighborhood?
- What have homes sold for in your neighborhood?
- How fast are homes selling in your neighborhood?
- How do actual selling prices compare to listing prices in your area?
- How do I get more for the money for my Lambert home?
In just Two Easy Steps you’ll receive the most up to date and accurate picture of home sales in your neighborhood.
My FREE Market Snapshot is the latest and greatest tool available to both Buyers and Sellers. It is a fully interactive MLS enabled home search that:
- Gives you all the latest ACTIVE and SOLD listings in Lambert
- Displays a full satellite map of the location of all the listings.
- Enables you to compare list prices vs. sold prices.
- Shows days on the market for each listing.
- Number of homes listed vs. homes sold.
- FREE Lambert neighborhood report.
- FREE report delivered to your email within minutes of your request.
To receive my FREE Market Snapshot just fill out the form to the top right, or call your Lambert High School real estate expert Jeff Barnwell at 770-990-0743.
In this changing Real Estate market it’s becoming more and more important for both Buyers and Sellers to become more informed not only on their local market but the market across north Atlanta. Market Snapshot will enable Buyers to view all the recent Active and Sold listings in a specific zip code and compare all aspects of the listings enabling the Buyer to make a more educated and informed decision. For Sellers allows access to all Active and Sold listings in their neighborhood and help price out their home for the best chance at a quick sale.
As our market changes from a Seller’s Market to a Buyer’s Market, this tool has proved of great value.